Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures, Pictures

Here is synopsis of our summer with pictures to compliment the last post. Enjoy!


Welling Family Grandkids ...aren't they cute?



Enjoying the Kettle River at Grandpa & Grandma Borders cabin

Madeline trying out a new hairdo...isn't she so pretty?



Madeline, Everett, Cousin Kaitlyn, Gabriela, & Daniel
catching grasshoppers at the cabin. Don't worry we let them go.



Birthday fun with Daniel & Everett!




Check out our new bikes...we are so cool!



Gabriela's first day of 2nd Grade!






She loves to pose! Welcome to 2nd Grade!

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Pictures!! Finally! Your kids are darling...I can't believe Gabriella is already in 2nd grade! They are all growing up so fast!! Hope you guys are well!

Addicted to Paleo said...

It's been so long since we have seen you guys! Look how big your kids are! You know how you expect other peoples kids to just freeze in time when you aren't around, even though yours are growing... I know I'm weird. Thanks for posting pics! Your kids are adorable. Well, look at their parents... you guys are adorable too :)

Mama Bear said...

Hey...where did you guys go???

NaDell said...

I decided that it's been too long since you've blogged.
I tagged you on my blog so you'll have something to blog about.
Thanks for playing games last night. I'm glad your house didn't burn down.