Monday, January 26, 2009

Picture Tag (From Julia)

Okay, I never do this because I don't think I have the time...but I am trying to be better at blogging...so here goes.
This is my sweet niece Abby as a little baby. She was born at 28 weeks weighing 1 lb. 2 oz. and 11 inches long. Needless to say she is a miracle baby. This is my bro-in-law holding her in the palm of his hand. It is a sweet picture. Abby just turned 6 years old. Yeah for Abby!!


Here are the rules:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don't know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

I tag NaDell, Valaney, Amy, Christy, Becky, and Melissa

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Hey, I'm the one who tagged JULIA!
I don't think I need to repost mine.
What a great picture of your niece. Amazing.
One of my friends just had a baby at 30 weeks. The baby was 3 # 3 oz. Tiny, but not as small as your niece.

Jenks Jive said...

Wow, so incredibly small. How sweet. It's is miraculous! I posted mine. :)